Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Productive Virtual Assistant

Many start ups or small business owners hesitate to hire an assistant to help them with their never ending workload because they just don't have the time to train anyone and it's an added expense to your overhead and they don't have an office yet and they haven't set up a second computer and the more you think about it you feel frustrated now because you spent so much time thinking about it and wasted time on just thinking on it now you have more work and still no one to help! (I meant this sentence to be very very long).

I get you. I used to own my own business too, and believe me the turn around around here is incredibly ridiculous. You hire a potentially great assistant and after three weeks of training and coaching and buying breakfasts, they leave you high and dry with less money on your budget and still a ton of work piled up on YOU the owner. I get it. I've been there, done that.

My work ethics are different than most others. I understand that you need to see productivity and keep your overhead expenses as low as possible. Have you thought of the possibilities for your business if you found and hired an assistant that not only caught you up on your work but also generated sales for you? So basically your assistant would pay for themselves and bring in extra profits?

Well, when I had my business that's exactly what I was looking for. So now here I am. I'm here to help you succeed. I have experience with the basic administrative tasks, to marketing management and sales. And the best part is that you can hire me as an employee or a contractor. I am set up at home with my own PC, wi-fi, landline, smart phones, fax, copier, scanner, whatever a smart business needs to succeed. I even film and edit videos for promotional, educational, or just for YouTube needs.
  • If hired as a virtual assistant (I am flexible and able to have meetings with you on a regular basis) you only pay $12/hr.

  • If hired to work on location my rate is $15/hr. But think about it, you have someone with experience and the ability to help you succeed. 


Currently I am available from 1 hour a week to 20 hours a week. Most definitely can find more than 20 hours if you are in need of those extra hours but with an experienced person by your side you shouldn't need more than 20 hours a week.
Bonus: I'm a Texas Notary Public, signatures are free to my employers/clients who have hired me for administrative/clerical/marketing projects.

Regular Mobile Notary rate is $6.00 for the first signature, $1.00 per signature, and a travel fee starting at $25. (Best to call for quote)

BUT WAIT there is more...
Since I myself am sometimes busy helping others, I do have a pool of equally experienced assistants that work under my supervision, you have the ability to select the individual that has the skills that match your needs.

Best of luck in you search and please keep me in mind for any work small or large you may have in the future. 

Nancy


512-630-2581        contact@austinsva.com        www.AustinsVA.com 

These keywords may have brought you here: jurats, acknowledgements, notary public, notary, witness, witness sign, wills, last will, testament, testimony, oath, Trust Deeds, Power of Attorney, mortgage signing, Williamson county, hays county, Travis county, Austin TX, Round Rock, Georgetown, Kyle, Buda, Pflugerville, Leander, Cedar Park, Elgin, Bastrop, Manor, Lake way, Oakhill, Bee Caves, Dripping Springs, mobile notary public, Austin Texas mobile notary, round rock mobile notary, Georgetown mobile notary, Travis county mobile notary, Williamson county mobile notary, hays county mobile notary. virtual assistant, assistant, virtual, VA, self-employed, virtual office assistant, professional administrative, technical, international virtual assistant association, virtual assistant job, virtual assistant for a job, search virtual assistant, find, resources, support, information, find and hire, virtual staff, outsourcing, outsource, specialist, web developer, vendor calls, telemarketing, call answering, small business, entrepreneurs, Austin, Atlanta, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, online assistant, contractor, virtual contractor, freelancer, busy people, to-do list, personal assistant, virtual assistant Austin, hire a virtual assistant, real estate virtual assistant, virtual personal assistant, virtual assistant services, Los Angeles, Corpus Christi, McAllen, Shreveport, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Sacramento, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, Bay Area, Washington DC.



No comments:

Post a Comment